Saturday, February 9, 2013

Friday

Such an amazing Day!
I call my Dad, despite daily blog posts i haven't heard his voice in days so we catch up.

Following breakfast, i announce, let's buy that bikini! We are there when the doors open at 10:00 to swoop it up. I dress quickly and we're off with the beers and gingered guava juice to Moloa a Beach. This is a lovely secluded beach and the waves are mighty:) listening to Eat to Live and Dan reading golf stories, we get our share of sun!
At one we drive to Kiluea for a wrap from the Fish Market; a tofu and an ahi: so crisp, succulent and juicy! We seek a washroom and inquire at the stone building complex. Carole appears to answer Dan's inquiry. "Carole!" She is a wonderful yoga teacher from Yoga Hanalei, and now has opened Metamorphose Yoga here! We use her private facility tiptoeing across her new bamboo floors:) i ask how may I support you? And buy an essential oil: Playful Spirit! She asks what's new and i share with ger my passion for reflexology! She in turn invites me to conduct a workshop next Winter. Sure!!
Then the talks begin with the cake lady:)
She has been to FV clubhouse to inspect the table where her three tier cake will sit;) it can't be moved. She wants to know where the caterers will serve and the photographer will take pictures and what the tablecloths will be like and on! Interrupted three times as our car dips in and out of rocky Kauaian crags along Kuhio highway.
I need a nap!
At 5 i arise and dress for pupus at The St Regis Hotel. I door man says then we will be joining 'the Shah' . . .
The sun is blazing! We order waters and a sauvignon blanc (it is a 2010 Bancroft from Marlborogh, New Zealand) for me and a Texas Mary for Dan. Then the spectacular ahi burger and mushroom spring rolls with butter lettuce:)
Divine:)
Listening to slack key guitar in the lounge we are reluctant to leave. They play the Keyhole Hula which I love!
Then home, to watch a Four Weddingsl and i finish my beet salad from last night.
Whew, that was a full day!
Grateful and Blessed, Suzy



No comments:

Post a Comment